Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Manly as a Tree

Yes,  know, it's Lovely as a Tree, but since these cards are for a couple of Fella's, I thought I would Man it Up a bit.  Plus since the main tree is a pine, it's a perfect card for December birthdays.


Recipe:
Soft Suede - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"

Soft Suede - 4" x 2 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 3 3/4" x 2"

Sahara Sand - 4 1/8" x 2 1/4"
Soft Suede - 4 1/8" X 2 1/2"

Very Vanilla - inside  - 5 1/4" x 4"



Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree and Five for All
Ink:  Garden Green and Soft Suede

Inside ink up just a couple of the trees and stamp them on the bottom edge of the inside piece of Very Vanilla.  After it has dried, then attach the Very Vanilla to the inside.

Two cards below, not one, just lined up so you can see outside and inside at the same time.


Thank you for looking in today!  It's HUMP Day! 

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Really great! I have not used my set for years! I have seen some great cards for the holidays using it too. I bought myself some Christmas presents today like the Merry Labels bundle, Smitten Mitten, and another brand of stamps.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another brand!?? Say it isn't so! LOL!!

      50 lashes with a wet noodle for you... tsk, tsk.

      I'm still looking through the Occasions preview for pre-ordering. It's so hard to make up my mind and keeping money back for Christmas. Ugh!

      Happy Stamping!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors