Saturday, December 16, 2017

Party with a Panda

You are going to LOVE these little Panda's and you'll love them even more when you can get them for free!  That's right, they are in the Sale-a-bration catalog that will begin January 3, 2018.  Spend $50.00 (before tax and shipping) and you can select them for free!


Seemed like a perfect time to make a birthday card or two using Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. 

Recipe:
Pacific Point / Old Olive - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Old Olive / Pacific Point - 5 1/4" x 4"
Designer Series Paper - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8


Thank you for looking in today.  If you still need an Occasions catalog or a Sale-a-bration catalog, please email me and I'll send one of each out for you.  Mine arrived and I'm ready to start mailing!

Have a Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I will CASE this - just too cute! I like the Pacific Point with the Old Olive. The little party hat charms are on sale still in the clearance rack - they would look cute on the pandas as well. I really like this card - fun!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are right, those little hats will look GREAT with this. I still have some, I best get them out and use them.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors