Thursday, January 4, 2018

Party Panda Tumble

This Panda just looks like he wants to do a somersault, don't you agree?


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Tutti Frutti DSP - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Berry Burst - 5 1/2" x 2 5/8"

Stamps - Party Panda (free Sale-a-bration item!)
Memento Black Ink
Assorted Stampin' Write Markers to color the hat.

I also added a little shading to the inside white parts of the Panda with my Basic Gray Watercolor Pencil and Blender Pen.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have you made out your Wish List yet for the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs?  If you still need a catalog, please let me know and I'll mail one to you.  If you already have a Demonstrator, please check with them.

Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh too cute! They remind me, did you see the Panda playing in the snow on the news clips? Having way too much fun rolling around in the snow.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see the panda on the news! They sure do love the snow. I still think of that funny funny video where the itty bitty baby panda sneezes and the mama panda is sitting there and she jumps. Cracks me up every time!

      Delete
  2. Another cute card - thanks for all you share on your great blog. Miss seeing you! GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda! I miss seeing you too. Will you be coming to the weSTAMP Regional later this month? It's going to be a fun one!

      Hope you are doing well! Happy New Year!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors