Monday, January 22, 2018

Sharing the Swaps

Since I promised to show you the swaps, I thought I would start with this one.  I thought this was really clever adding color to the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper.  See how she colored the little flowers?


I'll do the best I can to give you details for remaking this card.

Recipe:
Daffodil Delight cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Petal Passion DSP - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - cut with Stitched Shapes Circle - 2 3/8" (apx)

Petal Palette Stamp Set and Petals & More Thinlits Dies - BUNDLE and save!

Click below on any of the items you see here to purchase.  Remember to use the JANUARY CODE  - DKRB49KQ - when you purchase $50 or more before shipping and tax to receive a free gift from me.  PLUS FREE Sale-a-bration selections for each $50 spent.

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday...

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fun and so spring like. Love how she colored some of the flowers and then attached the other flowers pieces. Love it

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring will be here before we know it! I love how she colored some of the flowers too. Makes the paper pop a bit! Definitely going to try this!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors