Friday, February 16, 2018

Join During Sale-a-Bration for BIG Savings!


Joining during Sale-a-Bration will allow you to receive $226.00 worth of Stampin' Up! products of your choice for only $99.00 plus tax.  SHIPPING IS FREE!  Can't beat a great deal like that.

If you have ever thought about how nice it would be to get a discount on all of your Stampin' Up orders, this is the time to do it.  Do you have friends that you stamp with?  I bet they would order from you - that's how I got started!  It is so nice to have a little income - to buy more stamps, of course - and have customers that already love the products as much as you.

We have a private Facebook group and if you are local, we meet once a month with my upline group and have swaps, food and fun any time we get together.  If you aren't local, you can still be part of the fun!  I welcome Demonstrators from all across the USA.

I would love welcome you to my Stamps Well With Others Team.  If you have any questions about joining or about what to order, please let me know.  Email me any time at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.

~ Thank you for looking in today.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors