Sunday, February 4, 2018

No Stamping, Just Coloring!

Have you checked out the Petal Passion Memories and More Card Pack yet?  So many fun things inside with images to leave the way they are or to color to your heart's content!  The pack comes with 72 double sided cards which will give you so many options for card planning.



Recipe: 
Blushing Bride -  8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Daffodil Delight - 4 5/8" x 3 1/4"
Memories and More Card - 4 1/2" x 3 1/8"

The sentiment is from another smaller card in the card pack, which I trimmed down and then added a Basic Black mat behind it. The sentiment measures 1 5/8" x 1 1/4" and the mat is 1 3/4" x 1 3/8".


Nothing inside, but I wanted to show you the color layers.  It is a nice way to add some extra color inside.


I added some Wink of Stella to the flowers to add some fun sparkle.  I just wish you could see it in the picture.

The flowers are colored with Pink Pirouette and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends with Old Olive for the leaves. 

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday and may your Super Bowl Team Win!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I like this! I made a card yesterday using another mat for the inside and it looked great! Thanks for a simple idea that made an impact. I have not ordered the set of Memories and More cards but I plan on it. I did get the ones in the Saleabration catalog. They are not as much fun but there are a lot of ones that were fun to use for the seniors in nursing homes project. Thanks for the reminder that I need to order that pack!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I sure enjoy coloring these cards. I have another card I was working on but I was given bad measurements (I hate when that happens!), so I need to figure out proper measurements on my own! Ugh.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors