Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Team Swap Shares - We Must Celebrate!

Sharing the swap card of my fearless leader, Lorri Heiling, from our weSTAMP Team Meeting Monday night.  I think this is just adorable and wouldn't it make a sweet baby card too, just change the sentiment on the tag!  Blue or Pink!


I'm going to guess at the measurements, since I left it at the office with the other swaps to show off to my work stampers.

Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Powder Pink (I think) - 5 1/4" x 4 - scored with Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Whisper White Tag  - with Scalloped Tag Topper and Banner Triple Punches and a Circle Punch.

The cute little bunny comes from the 2018 Occasions Catalog called We Must Celebrate.

Ribbon - 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon in Powder Pink (that's why I think the Paper is Powder Pink!)

Awesome Job Boss!  I think I'll be making these for sure!

Thank you for looking in today.  Heading to bed (early for me) after a long election day in Maricopa County.  It was a slow day, those can be worse than the long hard ones sometimes!

Happy Hump Day!
~ Donna

Oh... and it's RAINING (Tuesday Night) I'm loving the sound of the rain falling!  

2 comments:

  1. Very cute no matter who made it! Or, even a little ones birthday maybe? I love seeing swap cards! Glad you could go to sleep early from the election process. Looking forward to seeing more swaps!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a talented group of people on our team, that's for sure! I'll be sharing more of them, so stay tuned!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors