Friday, March 30, 2018

Daisies are Blooming

At least on this card they are and depending on where you live, they could be blooming there too!  Shirley did a beautiful job with this card.  I'm anxious to start using these stamps again now that spring is here.


Around Phoenix African Daisies are popping open everywhere and they are all so beautiful!  These things grow up out of nothing, it's just amazing, our desert around here is full of them and they just keep coming back, year after year!  So pretty!


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Friday!  Watch out tomorrow for a project I've been working on.  Complete with details!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors