Tuesday, March 20, 2018

So Very Sorry

Sadly a friend of mine had to say goodbye to one of her furbabies this past weekend.  It is never an easy thing to do, but hopefully some sweet cards from friends will help.  (She actually received three with the same inside sentiment... wonder how that happened.)


Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Chocolate Chip - 5 1/4" x 4"
Crumb Cake - 5" x 3 3/4"

Stamps:  Sorry for Everything
Ink: Chocolate Chip

Paw:  Heart and four circles (1/2")



Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I was glad for that stamp set, I have used it a lot. I had to use the Sorry part the other day on a fast sympathy card.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the "Sorry", though it is a little bit big. Maybe if the other words were a little bigger. Either way, it's a good set to have.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors