Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thank You - Later...

On Tuesday night I made chocolate chip cookies and a thank you card for my UPS Man because I knew he was bringing my workshop order from last weekend.  He loves my chocolate chip cookies, don't tell him they are made straight from the Toll-House package! 

Since I had to go to work, hubby was in charge of watching for him to be sure #1 that it was our regular guy and #2 that he didn't get away without his cookies.  I even put a note on the door outside for him to wait after he knocked.

In the afternoon, I received my email stating my package was delivered - I love that service from UPS!  So I called home and yes, my package arrived, but it wasn't "my guy".  Drats.  Thankfully hubby had the door open, so the driver never saw the note about waiting.  I guess next time.


So, here's the card.

Recipe - Basic Black - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Petal Passion DSP - 5 1/4" x 4"
Island Indigo - 4 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 2"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)

Stamps: 
Petal Palette (Thank You)
Party Panda (Panda... )  only a little longer to get yours for FREE!


Clean and simple and very easy to do.  Inside I wrote a note thanking him for bringing me all my Stampin' Up! goodies!  Guess I'll have to change the date when I do give it to him! 

Thanks for looking in today!  It's Friday Eve!  Yipppeee!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Cute. I put out treats for my mailman and we ended up with a different carrier that day. She saw us a couple days later and told me she appreciated the treats. So, that worked out as she likes Teddy whereas our regular mailman is not a dog person at all. You are spoiling the UPS guy with cookies! Funny that he didn't see the note with the door open! The panda with the envelope is perfect!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good he didn't see the note. The note was on the outside of the door and that door opens out. This house is weird! LOL

      Those guys work so hard, he deserves a treat once in a while. I just have to catch him the next time! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors