Monday, April 16, 2018

Dad's Haircut

My apologies for missing a post on Sunday.  I got sucked into the world of Ancestry.com as I was searching for more information for our family tree.  Here's a tip... if you go onto Ancestry and start looking around, set an alarm clock or before you know it, the whole afternoon, evening and wee hours of the morning can escape you! 

With only a month and a half left to play with some of my favorite stamps, I figured I better get to the ones I haven't had out yet.  Just assembled this one today!

I just love the sentiments in this set.  They are such "Dad" sayings when Dad is trying to be funny!


Recipe:
Chocolate Chip (retiring soon) - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4"
True Gentleman Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 3/4", then cut diagonally
Very Vanilla - 2 3/4" x 2 1/2"
Chocolate Chip - 3" x 2 3/4"

Stamps:  Dad Jokes
Ink:  Early Espresso and Tranquil Tide (scissors)


Add three True Gentleman Buttons


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Monday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. My dad didn't have much hair - kind of the fringe around the bottom part. He would have laughed at this card! I was thinking the other day that you don't see much pipe smoking these days. Cute card.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Grandpa on my Dad's side just had the ring of hair thing. My Dad had a bit more hair, but he didn't get to be as old as Grandpa, so he may have had the ring eventually. LOL God bless them, I miss them so! I haven't seen many people use the Pipe side of this DSP, so that's why I used it. It reminds me of the wonderful pipe smell at Grandpa's. I can't stand cigarette or cigar smoke, but a sweet cherry pipe is wonderful.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors