Friday, April 27, 2018

Petal Passion Designer Farewell

Who else is going to miss coloring the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper?  I know I sure am, I love coloring it and making beautiful cards.

Cards like this one that requires no stamping at all.  I colored using my Pink Pirouette and Old Olive Stampin' Blends.  Added a little ribbon and a card from the Petal Passion Memories and More Card Pack.

Recipe:
Pink Pirouette - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper - 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Petal Passion Memories & More Card - cut to 3 1/2" x 1 1/2"
3/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon - about 10 inches
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" - inside


Stampin' Blends (hopefully available again very soon!)
Pink Pirouette Light and Dark
Old Olive Light and Dark


Thank you for looking in today.  SO glad it is Friday!  Woo Hoo!

Happy Friday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, I almost missed it! Great coloring. I have so many things I want to make but just can't get up the energy to do them.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I completely get the energy thing. I've been so droopy lately. So much to do to get ready for the new catalogs and little oomph to get them done. I hope you find your energy soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors