Monday, April 2, 2018

Thankful Thoughts and Daisy Delight

Here's a fun stamp set with a sentiment in it that I've been wanting to use since I first saw it.  Today is the day!  I actually made it up two ways switching the sentiments.

I saw this layout a long time ago and saved it for a later date.  I've changed up the colors and the stamps.  It turned out pretty - don't you think?


Recipe:
Sahara Sand - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Melon Mambo - 5" x 3 3/4" (times 2 - see inside)
Sahara Sand - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8" (times 2 - see inside)
Melon Mambo - Largest Square from Stitched Shapes

Whisper White - Daisy Punch - I recommend getting the bundle - may as well get the matching Daisy Delight Stamps!

Daffodil Delight scraps - 1/2" circle punch (although I recommend 3/4" circle, but mine is missing!)

Stamps:  Thankful Thoughts
Ink:  Melon Mambo


Inside - the same Melon Mambo and Sahara Sand as the outside.  I didn't want to stamp directly onto the Sahara Sand and I didn't feel Whisper White or Very Vanilla would go well inside.

What do you think?

This one is in reverse order as far as inside and out.  I think I like the fun statement on the outside best.  Thoughts?


and inside:

Thank you for looking in today!  See below for details of items used on these cards.

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I like these - going to give them a CASEing one of these days. I just had to have the Daisy bundle and then I think I only used the punch once and not sure if the stamps have been used. But, I am just gearing up for flowers so I will be using it. Thanks for some great ideas!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. They are so easy to CASE. I'll be anxious to see how yours turns out. I think you could do it with any color you like depending on the recipient. The flower season is upon us, so out come the daisies! I love daisies, they are so simple and tender.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors