Sunday, April 1, 2018

Tutti-Frutti Petal Passion

Now that you have your Tutti-Frutti Cards and Envelopes from Sale-a-bration, it's time to use them!  So here we go!

I actually saw this on Rachel Tessman's blog and loved the idea, so I ran with it.  Instead of using circles, I used Stitched Shapes and Layering Ovals.

First card: Calypso Coral


Recipe (both cards):

Tutti-Frutti Cards - ready to use as is
Coordinating Cardstock - for Layering Ovals Scallop
Basic Black - 4 1/4" x 3" AND 7" x 1 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4" (for strip)
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper - 4" x 2 3/4"
Whisper White - for sentiments and Petal Palette flowers - die cut with Stitched Shapes

Stamps:  Petal Palette and Painted Harvest

Attach the Basic Black strip on the back of the card and fold over to the front on the score mark.


Don't forget the pretty envelope that comes already decorated!


Daffodil Delight: 



Thank you for looking in today - may you have a Blessed Easter!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Fun. I have used a few of my Tutti Fruitti cards. I actually cut some of them apart to use to make more cards as I wanted more with the same front design. I love the look of bold black and white with a pop of color.

    Happy Easter and April's Fools Day!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! Happy Easter to You as well. Watch out for those April Fools Bunnies! :)

      Using the cards in pieces is a good idea! They're also good for doing a quick Stamp a Stack. I like the black outline as well. Seems to remove it and pop it up.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors