Monday, May 7, 2018

Another Early Release Card to Share

I'm going to be needing more of this paper sooner than I expected!  It is just so pretty.  With today's card I sponged the Pearlized Doilies with Rich Razzleberry.  It really came out pretty.


Recipe:
Rich Razzleberry - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Share What You Love DSP 4" x 2 1/2"
Share What You Love DSP 4" x 2 3/4" (with a little overlap)
Whisper White for Stitched Shape - Sentiment


Stamps:  Love What You Do
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green
Pens:  Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends

After sponging the doily, let it dry well and then buff it out with a tissue or you could have it rub off on your card.  Ask me how I know this...



You can get your hands on these Early Release items too.  Simply click one of the links below to shop now.

Thank you for looking in today!

Happy Monday.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Bright and cheery card! Is that ribbon velvet or did they make the corduroy one in this color like they had the night of navy in the occasions catalog? Good to know about the color rubbing off of the doily.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! The ribbon is velvet. It is so soft, I just want to hold it and rub it all the time. You'll want to wrap it around the back though instead of what I did (I forgot). It has a tendency to unravel.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors