Friday, December 24, 2010

Cards by Donna

For Christmas, my boss has reminded me on several occasions how much she would love to see me make a variety box of cards as gifts, so this year I did it... and gave it to her for her Christmas present! I think she really liked it!  I even made the box for them to go in.

For the box, I used "Tea and Crumpets" DSP (retired), Daffodil Delight CS for the top and Chocolate Chip CS for the bottom.

Recipe:  
Stamp Sets: Friends Never Fade, Watercolor Trio (for Birthday Wishes).
Paper: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Pumpkin Pie Tafetta Ribbon, Scallop Trim Punch, Scallop Oval and Oval Punch, Corner Rounder Punch.

Recipe: 
Stamp Set:  Friends Never Fade
Paper: Daffodil Delight DSP, Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizazz
Accessories:  Pumpkin Pie Tafetta Ribbon, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder
  
Recipe:
Stamp Sets:  Friends Never Fade, Water Color Trio (for Birthday Wishes)
Paper:  Greenhouse Gala DSP, Baja Breeze CS, Early Espresso CS, Whisper White CS
Accessories:  Eyelet Punch, Scallop Oval, Oval Punch


Recipe:
Stamp Set:  On A Pedestal
Paper: Island Oasis DSP (retired), Early Espresso CS, Tangerine Tango CS
Inks:  Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Tafetta Ribbon

Recipe:
Stamps:  Because I Care
Paper:  Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  Eyelet Punch, Whisper White, Regal Rose Grosgrain

These were all so much fun to make and making several at the same time made it easy!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful set. I bet Karen just loved it! I really like the way you designed the box ~ tres chic!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors