- Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
- Highland Heather - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Whisper White - 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
- Whisper White scraps for stamping popped up flower, leaves and sentiment.
Stamps: Floral Essence
Inks: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody
- Randomly stamp the outline flower with Highland Heather, then using a sponge dauber, lightly color in lightly towards the center of the flowers.
- Randomly stamp the outline leaves in between the flowers, but don't color them in.
- Stamp the center of the flowers with Mango Melody.
- Stamp the solid flower with Highland Heather and fussy cut with paper snips.
- Stamp the solid leaves with Granny Apple Green - punch with Leaf Punch ** a little tidbit here, the Leaf Punch isn't mentioned on the page with the stamps. The bundle is a different punch for punching out the 3 petal flower.**
I can see this being fun and beautiful with other colors as well. Which colors would you choose?
Thank you for looking in today! Have a Blessed Sunday!