Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Over the Moon Thank You

Seems I never posted these cute little thank you notes I made for our May workshop.  I just love these cute little cows.  Going to have to dig them out again and play!


Recipe:
Tranquil Tide - 3" x 6", scored and folded at 3"
Whisper White - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"

I colored the cows with Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Mango Melody, Petal Pink and Bronze Stampin' Blends.

Very simple, but just so cute!  Thank you for looking in today!

Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. My comment didn't take. Oh well, I think I mentioned that it would be so fun to have some little bells to put on there esp in the shape of a cowbell but I probably would never find them. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that WOULD be cute!!! Hmmm.... there have to be some out there somewhere! On the hunt we go!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors