Saturday, June 22, 2019

Come Sail Away Memories & More

Have you checked out the Memories and More Come Sail Away Card Pack?  This little pack is awesome for making some fast and easy cards and so many can be made without any stamping at all.

Here are two cards that I whipped up very fast and only stamped inside one of the cards with thesamps from Sailing Home.  The other one I'm going to save for a Birthday Card, so need to find a birthday greeting for inside.


Recipe:
Smoky Slate - 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Come Sail Away Memories and More (Lighthouse and Sailboat)
Night of Navy / Sahara Sand Bakers Twine


I added a little strip of Night of Navy under the sailboat on this card.  I had one cut out for the lighthouse and forgot to attach it!


Inside - Whisper White - 3 3/4" x 5"
Normally this would be 4" x 5 1/4" but I had a 5" wide piece of cardstock, so I made it a 1/4" smaller than usual.  Looks good to me!


Here's a close up of the bakers' twine.  Instead of tying a knot, I simply crossed the ends over each other and then taped them down to the back.  Not quite a sailor's knot, but it works!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors