Tuesday, June 25, 2019

You Made My Day

I saw this on a smaller card, I think probably a 5" x 5", but I wanted to expand it and made a standard card size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  I thought I wrote down where I saw it, but I can't find the note now.  Argh!  Anyway, I changed up the size and the banner behind the compass (which was fussy cut... I don't think I'll do that again, it was tough!)


Recipe:
Mossy Meadow - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper - fussy cut blue compass
Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper - 1 1/2" x 3", then snipped banner ends
Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine.

Sentiment is from the Come Sail Away Memories and More Card Pack
Whisper White 4" x 5 1/4 - Inside Panel


Remember to check my Retired Stamp Sale.  More sets added soon!

Thank you for looking in.  Feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear what you have to say!

~ Donna




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors