Sunday, June 23, 2019

Bird Ballad Beauties

Clearly, I'm going to need more of the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper.  So many beautiful ways to use it and so many images to enjoy.


Recipe:
Petal Pink - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Bird Ballad DSP - cut with largest Stitched Nested Labels
Whisper White - cut with the largest Stitched Nested Labels
Bird Ballad DSP - fussy cut your favorite birds and flowers.


I sponged the Whisper White with Balmy Blue and then popped up the fussy cut over the sponged area.  then layered it over the other piece of DSP from Bird Ballad (the polka dotted one).


I love how the image appears to be floating above the paper. 

Thank you for looking in today!  Be sure to check my facebook page.  There are several Retiring Stamp set available for sale.  See them here:  Retired Stamps for Sale.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors