Tuesday, June 4, 2019

It Starts With Art - My June Swap

You TOO can have this fun bundle, beginning this afternoon when the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog goes live and everyone can order anything they want.  I'm so excited, because I have SO many things I want to get.

This was my swap card for our June team swap.  I just love this bundle and the fun Designer Series Papers that go with it!   


Recipe:
Pacific Point - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Pacific Point - 4" x 2 5/8" Rectangle Stitched Die - cut paper slightly larger first
Whisper White - 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" Rectangle Stitched Die - cut paper slightly larger first

(ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN DIE CUTTING WITH A RECTANGLE DIE - PLACE THE POINT TOWARD THE ROLLER AND NOT A FLAT EDGE)

Pacific Point - scraps for die cutting Button Strip.  Cut extra so that you can trim off three to go onto the Whisper White piece if you want them.

 
 
Stamps:  It Starts With Art Bundle
Ink: Memento Black and Pacific Point
Stampin' Blends for coloring: - Use your favorites!

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Ihaven't see what this paper really looks like to get a good feel for it.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. This paper is really cute! I'm very happy with it and think I'll be buying more for sure!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors