Monday, June 24, 2019

Chatty Birds and Retired Stamps for Sale


Did you see my facebook page with all the great retired Stampin' Up Stamps for sale?  If you didn't be sure to check it out soon!  Check them out HERE and email me with the stamps you wish to purchase.


When I saw this paper in the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper, I imagined all these little birds standing around having a meeting.  A big group of friends, just chatting and having a good time.

I tried this two ways, one with Flirty Flamingo as a mat frame and one with Basic Black.  I can't decide which one I like, so let me ask you...

Which do you like best?



Recipe for both except for the obvious color difference.

Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Flirty Flamingo / Basic Black - 3 3/4" x 5"
Bird Ballad DSP - 3 1/2" X 4 3/4"

I wrapped Linen Thread on one and Braided Linen Trim on the other.

The words were die cut with Stitched Rectangles.



I'm leaning towards the Basic Black, it seems more distinct.  But I do love to add color to any card I can.

Make it a great week... it's MONDAY again!

~ Donna




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors