Sunday, June 2, 2019

Free as a Bird

Very little stamping today because the Designer Series Paper is so pretty.  Lots of fussy cutting, but that was relaxing for me.  Also because the last couple of days have been pretty hectic.


Recipe -
Daffodil Delight - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Crumb Cake - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White 3 3/4" x 5"
Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper - random sizes

The sizes are random on the DSP because it really depended on where the birds are on the paper.  I didn't want to chop any at a bad place!  Use your discretion on how you cut.


The ribbon is retiring, but it worked so well with these colors, I just had to use it.



Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

 ~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Fun. Lots of different birds too. This seems to be a perfect paper that goes with so many colors for all kinds of cards. Can't wait until my shares come so I can see all these new papers.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are a lot of beautiful birds in this paper. It is just so pretty all the way around!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors