Friday, May 31, 2019

Healing Grapefruit Grove

Something told me to try the Healing Hugs rose in Grapefruit Grove, probably because I think it is such a beautiful color!  So glad this color will be around another year.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Grapefruit Grove - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - embossed with the Subtle embossing folder
Whisper White scrap for stamping the flower and leaves

I fussy cut the flower and the leaves, but stamped the little sprigs directly onto the embossed Whisper White.  It was a piece I had already embossed, when I thought of stamping the little sprigs.  It came out perfect!

Stamps:  Healing Hugs
Inks:  Grapefruit Grove, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. I have not used much of the grapefruit grove color of paper or ink. Maybe I will give it a whirl too. Beautiful card. We have a bumper crop of roses in the backyard that is full of reds and pinks!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. It really is very pretty. I don't see the "grapefruit" in it though. We had citrus trees and I've never seen a grapefruit - inside or out - that is that color. I suppose the "pink grapefruit" could be considered that shade, but in my mind anything called "grapefruit" should be yellow.

      Delete
    2. I totally agree with you about the grapefruit color!

      Chris from pella

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors