Thursday, May 2, 2019

Great Minds - Great Team Mates

Today's card features a member of my Stamps Well With Others Team - Marie Colby.  We were both in our weSTAMP Team swaps on Monday, but we weren't in the same exchange.  There were 18 total swappers, so to make it a little easier, each person only had to make 9 swaps and then we were randomly selected and were swapped with 8 others.

Marie lives in Colorado now, so we don't communicate as often as we did before, but apparently we're still connected on ideas.  This is Marie's card... notice the fold design?  It's the Dutch Door turned the other direction!  Is that awesome, same as mine!  Love it!


I love the colors she used and look at that fish, wouldn't you love to catch that beauty?  Ok well, maybe not you, but I bet you know someone who would!


Here's mine, again, for comparison.  




Great Job Marie!!  If you're in the Pagosa Springs, Colorado area, check out Marie's events on her Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for looking in today!  It's "Friday Eve!"  Have a wonderful Thursday.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. That sure is a beauty of a fish and card! So well done Marie! Love your card too. This was a perfect set to use on all the fold out pieces. I have never made the Dutch Door card, I guess someday I will make the plunge!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the coloring she did on the fish! So pretty!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors