Sunday, May 19, 2019

It Starts With Art

For all you crafty readers, you are going to love this stamp set.  I know I did when I first spotted it and I was so happy to see that it was one of the sets we could pre-order so I could play with it early!

The set is called "It Starts With Art" and it comes as a Bundle with Dies!  Also some really amazing Designer Series Paper.  Look how cute this is with a glue gun, ink bottles and buttons!


Recipe:
Coastal Cabana - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Pacific Point - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5"
Pacific Point - 2 1/8" x 3 1/8"
Whisper White - 2" x 3" 
Whisper White scrap for 1 1/4" circle punch
Pacific Point scrap for 1 3/8" scallop circle punch



Thank you for looking in today!  Have a blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Fun card. With the dark background on the DSP it reminds me of space junk flying around I have seen in photos of outer space. Lots of color choices for the card though.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - you're right, it does remind me of space junk! So funny!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors