Friday, May 3, 2019

Congratulations Grad

May is a very busy month with Mother's Day, Graduations and lots and lots of Birthdays! 

This is a graduation card I made for the young lady that was the recipient of the Graduations Owls I made for her to put in with her Graduation Announcements.  If you missed that post, you can see it HERE.  When we went out Wednesday night for pizza where she works, she handed us her Graduation Announcement with her picture.  On the back was the little owl! 


Recipe:

Call Me Clover - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Crushed Curry - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"

I cut the letters out individually so that I could squeeze them together as much as possible.  Figures they were all wide letters.  I'm so sad these letters are retiring.  If you don't have them yet, be sure to snag them before they are all gone!


The "congratulations" is stamped with VersaMark onto Vellum Cardstock and heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.

The 2019 is from Make A Difference - a Photopolymer Set that is not retiring!  Yayy!


The letters are popped up with Foam Adhesive Strips.  I like them instead of Dimensionals since they are a little taller and give more depth.

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Friday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Fun. So far, I have not had to make any graduation cards this year. I am sure I could take Teddy over to Central College (in the next block) and hand them out to the students who love to play with Teddy but that is too much work! I like how you place the congratulations on there.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! The congratulations was going to be a rectangle, but I didn't realize how big it was until I made it and decided it just had to be trimmed up a bit. So fussy cutting here I am. :)

      I didn't know anyone who was graduating until I took the Easter treats to the pizza place! LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors