Thursday, May 9, 2019

Start Your Wish List!

This should be at the top of your 2019-2020 Wish List!

One of the best things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is being able to see and order the newest designs a month before everyone else.  I love being able receive a pre-order and start playing early.

So, here is my first card with my pre-order that arrived this week.  This set is so very cute!  It's called "Over the Moon" and it has three adorable cows and some pretty cute sentiments like the one below "Over the moooon for you!"


Recipe:

  • Whisper White Thick cardstock - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
  • Whisper White - I started with 5 1/4" x 4" but then cut with 3 3/8" x 4 3/4" Stitched Rectangle Die after I sponged the sky and grass.
  • Whisper White scrap for cow
  • Crushed Curry scrap for moon

Ink: 
Memento Black
Balmy Blue
Granny Apple Green

Stampin' Blends:  Ivory, Bronze, Mango Melody, Smoky Slate 

I started by stamping the cow in the middle of the cardstock and then placed two post it notes side by side over the cow (to make the horizon).  Then take a sponge and sponged Balmy Blue in a circular motion over the top half of the card, switched the post it notes to cover the top and then sponged the bottom part of the card with Granny Apple Green.

I stamped a 2nd cow on a scrap of Whisper White, colored it with Stampin' Blends and then did a fussy cut and popped it up on the original cow with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today!  It's Friday Eve (aka - Thursday) and I've got the day off to spend time with Marie, one of my team members while she's in town and just have a fun day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Hope you had a great day with Marie!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love this adorable cow!?

      Marie and I had a good time and accomplished a lot. It was nice to just visit and relax.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors