Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing all the Mom's a very 
Happy Mother's Day!


My Mom:  She adopted me from day one, loved me and raised me to be the woman I am today.    I am ever grateful for the love and home Mom and Dad provided.  I can't imagine my life without them!


My Birth Mom:  The woman who gave me life.  I am thankful she carried me and gave me life and  for being brave and strong enough to give me to a family that would take care of me and love me as much as she would have if she were able.

No denying we're related, right?!


Happy Mother's Day to Both of my Mom's in Heaven!  I love you and miss you!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors