Monday, May 20, 2019

Bird Ballad and Free as a Bird

I would love to tell you which colors I used the make these beautiful birds and flowers, but instead, I'm excited to tell you that you can have birds just like these (well, after June 4, 2019).  These beauties come from Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper!  They were fussy cut and popped up with Stampin Dimensionals.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick card stock - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Whisper White card stock - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Subtle embossing folder 
Whisper White scraps to die cut the lace edge from Arts and Crafts dies (bundled with It Starts With Art stamp set.) Cut TWO
Whisper White to stamp sentiment and die cut with Nested Labels dies (bundled with Free as a Bird stamp set.)


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!  Let's make it a great week!

~ Donna


2 comments:

  1. Cute. I have not seen any of the DSP up close and personal yet but I have shares coming of it all. I am looking forward to the "birds" as there are lots of pretty cards that showcase this paper. I just read where you die cut the lace from that other bundle. Wow, great job!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really pretty paper and gorgeous colors. I'm needing to sign up for a share myself. I need all the papers to properly show them off!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors