Friday, June 7, 2019

Floral Essence

This was a fun and fast card to put together and each one has its own uniqueness.


Recipe:
Smoky Slate - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Flirty Flamingo - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"

Begin by stamping the outline flower with Smoky Slate randomly on the Whisper White, then the solid flower with Flirty Flamingo and the leaves with Smoky Slate.

Once dry, I used a Stitched Shapes Circle right in the middle of the card and cut out a circle from the stamped Whisper White image.


Layer the Flirty Flamingo onto the card base and then the Whisper White onto the Flirty Flamingo (all but the circle that you cut out).  Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back side of the circle then carefully line it up before placing down permanently.


Remember to add a little color inside and onto your envelope as well.

Thank you for looking in today!  It's finally Friday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Oh I missed this post! I love it! I do like the Floral Essence stamp set. I like the two colors you used. I have used this technique and it is fun but your colors stepped it up even more! The envelopes are equally fun! Great job!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. The girls made this on Saturday at our workshop and everyone seemed to like it. I think it could be pretty with so many colors! I plan to used double dimensionals on my leftovers to see if more of the color layer will show. It should look good!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors