Friday, June 28, 2019

June 2019 Swap Cards

Sorry Kids, this girl is dragging so I'm sharing two more cards from our Team Swaps from June.

The card that Sandi made included a couple of greetings to choose from so we could attach that to the upper left corner.  I love the soft look of leather this card has.  I wish you could see it in person!


This pretty card using the Free as a Bird stamps.  Easy stamping and just some light coloring and you've got a beautiful card to share!


Thank you for looking in today.  Thank goodness it's Friday, hopefully I can find some gumption this weekend!

Happy Friday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors