Monday, June 17, 2019

Popping In

Have you seen this beautiful paper yet?  Oh my goodness and the Noble Peacock Rhinestones!!  I wish they photographed better but they are absolutely the prettiest rhinestones I've ever seen!  I predict these going into back order, just because I want so many more of them myself!

The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper is gorgeous and seemed to fit perfectly with this sweet little fairies from New Wonders - a set that only a hostess can purchase (or a person who orders $150.00 or more to receive Stampin' Rewards).  I highly recommend this adorable set.  She's just too cute!



Recipe:
Highland Heather - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Perennial Essence DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Shimmery White - die cut with Stitched Shapes largest circle
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel
10"  - 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon wrap and attach ends together "under" where you will put the Shimmery White circle.  Tie another piece of ribbon into a bow and attach it under the circle.

Add Noble Peacock Rhinestones for some bling!



Thank you for looking in today.  I apologize for missing some days lately.  I've been really swamped with life lately. Ugh!  Then yesterday, my Kia Soul burped out a huge white smokescreen when accelerating and she's sitting at the dealership waiting for someone to look at her.  Thankfully, we have the extended warranty, so my fingers are crossed and lots of prayers are being said!  

Have a great week!  I'm planning to do so too!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors