Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Celebrate the Small Notes

The Come Sail Away Memories and More card pack makes beautiful cards in a flash!  This particular card is a note card size and the Sun / Sailboat cutout is 3" x 4" with no trimming.

Don't you just wish you were on that boat just floating around with the wind?  Especially when I think back to June 26, 1990... the temperature in Phoenix was 122 degrees!  Can you believe that... I can, I was here and it was HOT HOT HOT!


Recipe:
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
Night of Navy - 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"
Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (for envelope)
Come Sail Away Memories and More card pack


The "Celebrate" also comes from the card pack.  Just peel and stick.

Remember to decorate the envelope flap as well!  Dress it up a bit!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors