Thursday, June 13, 2019

Sailing Home Congrats!

I'm really going to like this stamp set and matching dies.  Masculine cards are always a little hard to come up with, but this stamp set makes it so easy.



Recipe:
Night of Navy - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (DSP) - 4" x 5 1/4"
Night of Navy - 3" x 3"
Watercolor Paper - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel) and scraps for sentiment and sailboat.

I used my Aqua Painter on the watercolor paper and added extra water into the lid of my stamp pad to make a lighter shade of Night of Navy and then simply painted a background.

The rest is pretty basic.  I did pop up the sailboat with Stampin' Dimensionals as well as the Night of Navy 3" x 3" layer.


Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Buoy, what a great card! Sorry, couldn't resist the buoy part! I wasn't sure if I would use the stamp set but maybe. I do have the paper from a "shares" so I might get on board with the stamps at least. I have not been big into the twine stuff lately but this looks amazing on here and would be bare without it! I saw the video on the pack of Memories and More cards that go with this suite and I loved them. Well done my friend!!!

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! Buoy, you're very clever today! See... two can play that word game. ha ha ha !!! I've ordered the trinkets, but they were out at the time. They should arrive any day, that will dress it up even more.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors