Sunday, January 2, 2011

Birthday Cards

I finally had a chance to play with some stamps and papers to make some birthday cards today.  It sure felt great to create again.

Recipe for both cards:

Paper - Real Red, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Newsprint DSP
Stamp Set - Bring on the Cake (from the upcoming Occasions Mini - January 4th)
Ink - Basic Black



Recipe:
Paper - Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango
Ink - Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi
Stamp Set - Punched Posies (from the Summer Mini - 2010)
Accessories:  Butterfly Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Oval Punch and Oval Scallop Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love them! I esp. like the clean graphic nature and strong color scheme of the red & black cards ~ very masculine. And we all know how difficult those can be! Pretty butterfly on the bottom card. I've been eyeing that stamp set for absolute ages, lol. Excellent designs!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks really nice they are so good


    sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors