Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - Just around the corner...

Made these in preparation for an upcoming workshop.  I love the cute Flamingo's in this stamp set - brand new in the Occasions Mini - Valentine Defined - 121941 (wood) or 123057 (clear).  The paper is also from the Occasions Mini - Love Impressions Designer Paper Series (DSP) - 121780.  The ribbon is also Stampin' Up but has since retired.  I just loved the stripes.


Inside are Hershey's Nuggets covered with the Love Impressions DSP.  Nothing better than chocolate at Valentine's Time!


Thank you for looking.  If you would like to order from the new Occasions Mini, please let me know.

Hugs,
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is just adorable!!! Love the flamingos & all that pink & red to match them! How did you make the box though? The top looks like the Top Note Die from Stampin' Up...

    Love ya! Danita

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good eye... yes, it's the Top Note Die from Stampin' Up and Sizzix. The box pattern I found and then had to alter it a bit to make it fit the number of candies I wanted to put in. I'll have to email you the pattern. It's very simple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors