Monday, March 10, 2014

Birthday Tulips

What is your favorite flower?  Usually I would say Roses but at this time of year with Spring upon us, I have to say Tulips.  They are just so gentle and pretty.

Today's card is a CASE from Susan Itell.  I changed the size of the card and the color of the tulips as I didn't have the color pen she used... yes, I know, I should have all of them, but I'm still missing here and there!

The base card is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4" in Whisper White.  The next layer is Pink Pirouette cut at 3 3/4" x 5" and the top is 3 1/2" x 4 3/4".

I stamped off (inked and then stamped once on scrap paper before stamping on the card) using So Saffron from the Happy Watercolor set and then colored the greens with Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker and the Tulips are different on each card.  One using Melon Mambo and the other using Raspberry Ripple Stampin' Write Markers.

The sentiment is from the Hostess Set - Simply Sketched.  Another of my favorites!







To purchase anything I used on these cards, just click the links below to go directly to my store.  I'd love to have you as a customer!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a great week!

~ Donna


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love the simplistic design! Your cards always make me look twice. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors