Monday, March 31, 2014

Easter Tulips Wish Get Well

Before I share today's card, let me just say, one more time...

Don't miss your last chance for Sale-a-Bration freebies!  The SAB offer ends at the end of the day today, March 31.  See my post from Saturday HERE for details on ordering and receiving an additional gift from me.

Now, today's card.  This was quick and easy - even with the fussy cutting of the flowers and stems.  I'm finding that fussy cutting really isn't so bad (don't tell my friend Danita though... she loves to fussy cut and I'm starting to also!  LOL).

I stamped the flowers from Blessed Easter with Baked Brown Sugar onto Strawberry Slush and onto Pistachio Pudding and then cut them out for attaching to the card.


The first one I made I kept the bottom portion plain and then when I looked at it, I just didn't like it at all. Notice how big of an impact a little bit of embossing folder can add to this card?

I adhered the stretchy ribbon down with our two-sided Sticky Tape.  It really is the best way to hold this ribbon down, especially on embossed paper.


Sponge the edge of the sentiment and attach with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking in today.  I hope you're ready for a great week ahead.  I'm looking forward to our team meeting tonight and to see all the swaps everyone comes up with.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors