Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Spot of Tea for Easter

This creative "tea cup" comes from Brenda Quintana's QBee's Quest.  I've CASE'd some of hers tutorials below and love every one of them!  So fabulously creative and she happily shares her tutorials with all of us.  You can find her tutorial here.

I made two of these this weekend for my Mother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law to have for Easter.  I'm sure they will love them!  When I made these, I knew I needed to purchase some Hershey Kisses and promptly forgot to pick them up at the store.  I looked through all my candy stash and managed to find exactly the number of "silver wrapped" kisses for these cups.  Whew!  They just wouldn't have looked right with red or green!

Thank you Brenda for another amazing creation.




Thank you for looking in today.  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors