Monday, April 28, 2014

Perfectly Penned on Modern Medley

Modern Medley was one of the first DSP's I received last year as part of a prize package I won and I'm down to just scraps of it.  So glad I saved the scraps so I could make these two cards.  So easy to do and with such elegant results.
 
Start with Basic Black card stock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4".  Layer with Very Vanilla cut at 5 1/4" x 4" (cut two in Very Vanilla to line the inside of the card for writing or a stamped sentiment).  My scraps were big enough that I was able to use my Banners Framelits Dies to cut them exactly, but if you don't have scraps big enough, then simply cut into strips and snip the flag ends into each one.
 
On one of them I made the flags go all the way end to end on the other I stopped short and added the bling to the top instead of the lower left.
 
The stamps used is Perfectly Penned. 
 

 
 



 
 
 
Modern Medley and Perfectly Penned are both on the retired list, so don't wait too long if you want to add them to your collection.
 
Simply click on any item below to go directly to my store for shopping.
 
Thank you for looking in today.
 
~ Donna


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors