Monday, April 14, 2014

Blessed Easter

Just when you think you're done with a specific holiday, you need some last minute cards... that's where I was this weekend.

I have to say, I'm really tickled with how this turned out.  Click on the picture to see it bigger.  You'll see that I stamped extra tulips and after coloring them I cut them out with my paper snips and popped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I also popped up the Wisteria Wonder framelit with Dimensionals.

Stamp the tulips with StazOn Black ink and color in with our Blender Pens by dipping into the top of your ink pad (after squeezing it together to put some ink on the lid).  Ask me how if this is something new to you.  I love to watercolor this way.  So soft and pretty!


Thank you for looking in today.  Check the chart below to see what was used to make this card and you can click on any item and it will take you to my store to shop.  I look forward to being your Stampin' Up! Representative!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Wow...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danita! I really liked making it and thought of you as I was fussy cutting! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors