Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lady Bugs Make Me Happy

I've always loved Lady Bugs.  When I spotted this stamp set with the little lady bug in it, I just knew I had to have it, no matter what else was in the set.  Do you have a set like that?  Sometimes all it takes is one sweet little stamp to seal the deal!

It's hard to tell from the first picture, but the lady bugs and the sentiment are both embossed with black embossing powder.  It really gives them a little extra spark.  Be sure to use your embossing buddy to avoid leftover splatter from the powder.


The red in the lady bug is colored in using the Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.  When embossing and coloring, be sure to have a cotton swap (Q-tip) handy to gently remove the ink from the embossed area.  If you don't you may spread the ink around and have to start over.  Bummer!


Inside I stamped the lady bugs with StazOn Black and after it dried, colored them in carefully with the Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.

 
My Stampin' Up! Supplies:  Click on product images below for more details or for easy online shopping!  I'm looking forward to being your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors