Friday, March 7, 2014

Butterflies and Birthdays

I love the new Smoky Slate combined with Daffodil Delight.  They just look so pretty together!

I made two cards using the same basic design and then changed up the DSP direction.  The DSP here is Water Color Wonder and it is still one of my favorite paper stacks.


The panels are 2" x 5 1/4" each and then I taped them together on the back with plain old scotch tape to hold them together while I tied the ribbons around.  The Daffodil Delight is a 2" x 2" square and I rounded the corners with the Envelope Punch Board.  The butterflies are also punched out of the Watercolor Wonder DSP.  I wish you could see the colors there a little better.


Shopping with me just became easier!  Just click on the item below and it will take you directly to my store where you can add your item to the shopping cart and continue shopping back here or or the website!


Thank you for stopping by today.  So happy that Friday is finally here!

~ Donna

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors