Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fifty Anniversaries - In a Box

I just love the versatility of the "card in a box" design!  So much fun to play with.

My boss needs a special 50th Wedding Anniversary for friends of hers and since she loves the birthday cards we made last weekend, I thought this would be a great way to make something extra special.  Turned out pretty good.  The only downfall that I didn't think of until it was almost too late was that the Very Vanilla card stock (and the Whisper White) is a lighter weight card stock and started to tear a little at one of the corners.


I was able to fix the problem with our gold washi tape wrapped around the top of the box.  You can see it a little in the picture below.


Some of the first Card in a Box cards I saw kept the flaps turned up to hide whatever was inside as a surprise, but as I was working with one over the weekend, I decided it looked better with two of the flaps down so you can see how it works.  What do you think?


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Wednesday!

Click on any item below to go to my store and stock up on product so you can make this beautiful Card in a Box.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors