Monday, March 24, 2014

Just a Little Thank You

A quick post today since most of what I worked on this weekend was Top Secret!  I can hardly wait to show them to you, but it will have to wait until after our Team Meeting next Monday night.   Our theme is Punch Art and I'm really tickled with mine, PLUS, I'm super tickled that I have them done a week early!  Yayyy!

So, here is today's quick card.  This was given to my customers this past week for purchases made at Brittney's workshop last weekend.

Very simple, but eye catching with those dots!  Love the dots!

The base is Pacific Point cut at 3" x 6" and scored at 3" to make a 3" x 3" card.  I then layered that with the Brights Color Collection Designer Series Paper Stacks - also Pacific Point.  The "thank you" is from Label Something on page 42 of the Annual Catalog.


Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors