This was so fast, I surprised myself.
- Begin with Basic Black card stock cut 8 1/2" 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
- Select a piece of DSP from the Stacked with Love paper stack and cut it to 5 1/4" x 4"
- Cut a strip of Whisper White card stock 4" wide (height doesn't matter just yet) and punch it with the Confetti Hearts punch, then trim the bottom to match the top of the border.
- Cut a strip of Real Red 4" x 1/4" inch bigger than the Whisper White strip ended up being. Attach under the Confetti Hearts.
- Tie a ribbon or the white cotton twine from Painted Blooms (Occasions Catalog) around the Confetti Hearts and Real Red.
- Stamp sentiment (Good Greetings used here) and cut into a banner or use one of the framelits dies that will fit the sentiment.
Don't forget to cut an additional piece of Whisper White for inside (5 1/4" x 4") for another sentiment or just a place to write to your Valentine.
Thanks for looking in. Don't forget to come back later and see what this week's Weekly Deals are.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog