Monday, February 9, 2015

Masculine It's Your Birthday Card

It's time for another masculine birthday card.  Here is what I came up with for this challenge!

Very simple and quick to put together.  To cut the circle rings I used the Circles Collection Framelits (130911) picking three together that would make two different sizes.  I cut Real Red and Basic Black at the same time.  I recommend putting the Red on top though when cutting as I had to buff off a little of the Black that stayed on the Red.


In this first card I used two Real Red's of the same size.  In the second card I used a Real Red and a Basic Black in two sizes.


To get the stamp all on one line (the stamp actually has "birthday" under "it's your") I inked up the top of the stamp first very carefully with my Memento Black stamp pad and stamped it onto whisper white (which really should have been Very Vanilla after I realized the DSP was with Very Vanilla!) and then carefully cleaned it off with a wet wipe so the bottom of the stamp stayed dry and clean.

Then ink up the bottom of the stamp, the "birthday" and carefully line it up with "it's your"  BUT move it over a bit so you have room for the rings to go over the card stock without blocking any lettering.

The stamp set used is "Big News" (wood mount - 134015 / clear mount - 134018) This set doesn't come in Photopolymer - I wish it did! 


The DSP used is Flashback (133699)


Thank you for coming in today.  I hope you had a good weekend.  I had a great weekend stamping with a  new group of friends.  Love teaching people how much fun stamping is and how much fun it is to work for Stampin' Up!

Happy Monday!

~ Donna
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors