Thursday, February 12, 2015

Guest Stamper ... Linda Weedon

A couple of quick cards to post today brought to you by my Guest Stamper, Linda Weedon!  Auntie Weeds has a LOT of nieces and nephews to make cards for and I think she comes up with some of the greatest ideas!

This one uses "Work of Art" from the Annual Catalog (w-130514  /  c-130517).  The "Be my Valentine" is a retired set (sorry) but it's such a cute one and one I haven't give up yet either!  Some just have to be keepers, right?


These cuties are obviously from the Owl Builder Punch (118074) and Stacked with Love DSP from this year's Occasions Catalog.  Everyone has a little monster they can make their Valentine, right?


Thank you Linda for letting me show your cards today!  I love them!!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors